Business Immigration Attorney in Orange County
Helping You Achieve Your Goals in the United States
Whether your plans to work in the United States are of a permanent or temporary nature, you should talk to the Orange County immigration attorney from Yekrangi & Associates about your goals. As your advocates in the United States, we can help you pursue your commercial objectives and obtain an employment-based (EB) visa.
United States Citizenship and Immigration Services offers a variety of different categories of business and investor visas. For example, the following five visas serve specific and unique purposes:
- EB-1 Visa - The EB-1 visa is designed for priority workers who wish to come to the United States, including transferred business executives and managers; exemplary professors and researchers; and those with significant demonstrable ability in certain fields such as the arts, business, science, and athletics.
- EB-2 Visa - The EB-2 visa is designed for professionals with advanced degrees including physicians and those with training in the arts, sciences, education, and other fields.
- EB-3 Visa - The EB-3 visa is designed for skilled workers and professionals with a minimum degree of education equal to a bachelor's degree or two years of training.
- EB-4 Visa - The EB-4 visa is for certain special immigrants - namely, foreign nationals who were employed by the U.S. government overseas and religious workers.
- EB-5 Visa - The EB-5 visa is the investor visa, designed for foreign nationals who wish to invest considerable resources into a new business venture in the United States.
Call Yekrangi & Associates for a consultation!
Let us help you understand your options. At Yekrangi & Associates we are proud of our consistent ability to achieve positive case results. We believe our success can be attributed to how we prioritize each client's individual needs. If you want to work in the United States, let us work with you to make this dream a reality.
Transgender Awareness Week: The Unique Challenges Faced by Transgender Immigrants
Which Visa Is Best for Artists, Athletes & Entertainers?
- Employment Immigration
Immigration and Marriage Between Cousins
My I-485 Application is Delayed, What Can I Do?
- I-485 Application,
Violence Against Women Act Bigamy Exception
- Green Card,
Eligibility for Asylum Under the UN Convention Against Torture