Turn To Our Costa Mesa Immigration Lawyer
Dealing with Immigration Issues?
Costa Mesa is a diverse city in Orange County, California, with a large immigrant population. Immigrants in Costa Mesa positively contribute to the city’s economy.
When you come to Yekrangi & Associates, you will quickly see how dedicated and compassionate our founding attorney is. An immigrant himself, Ashkan Yekrangi has been on the other side of these cases and knows how difficult it can be to navigate them alone. With several years of experience under his belt, he has handled a wide range of intricate immigration matters, seeking the best possible outcome for his clients.
Call our firm at (949) 478-4963 to schedule a consultation with Ashkan Yekrangi.
"They were very professional and helpful during my journey of becoming an American."- Jose L.
"I am so thankful for Yekrangi Associates."- Mickey M.
"I highly recommend Ashkan and his team!"- Billy W.
"Ashkan Yekrangi is the best immigration lawyer"- Zahra H.
Finding an Immigration Lawyer to Handle Your Case
Whether you are trying to secure a fiancé visa for your same-sex partner or need counsel on business immigration matters, you can trust your case to our Costa Mesa immigration lawyer. Attorney Yekrangi received a 10.0 Superb rating on Avvo and has been selected to the California Rising Stars list in 2015 and from 2018 through 2022. Reach out to our firm for the reliable counsel and support you need during this trying time.
Whatever your immigration goals in the U.S., it’s vital to have a lawyer help you through it. A skilled legal representative on your side could positively impact your case. But how do you choose an attorney to help you?
When going through a complex immigration process, you want to be sure that you have someone assisting you who can help you understand the steps you must go through and all the available legal avenues and factors that could put your case at risk. You can look through their site and schedule a consultation to learn more about them and their style of representation. Ask questions during the initial interview, such as how long the attorney has been in practice and what types of cases they handle, to determine whether the potential lawyer offers the guidance you need.
Aside from being able to explain the process to you, your attorney should be able to fully analyze your situation and understand your goals. They should also be able to develop a strategy for your case, complete and organize important forms, and help prepare for interviews and court hearings.
At Yekrangi & Associates, we provide strategic and skilled advocacy. We are a team of caring individuals concerned with helping others through challenging yet important times in their lives. We deliver personalized service and give every client and case the attention deserved.
Guiding You through Your Immigration Matters
At Yekrangi & Associates, we are passionate about safeguarding immigrants' rights. You will find caring and personalized legal advocacy when you work with us. We make sure to always protect your rights and interests above all else, no matter the circumstances. Let our seasoned lawyer put his skills and experience to work for your case!
We can provide representation and guidance for the following matters:
- Asylum (commonly referred to as "political asylum"): An individual physically present in the U.S. may seek asylum here if they have been persecuted or fear persecution in their home country because of their race, religion, nationality, membership in a social group, or political opinion.
- Green card through marriage within the United States (referred to as Adjustment of Status): A foreigner married to a U.S. citizen can seek lawful permanent residency because of their family relationship.
- Visas and green cards: Depending on an individual’s reason for entering or remaining in the U.S., they can apply for certain visas or a green card. For instance, they can seek a diplomatic, immigrant or non-immigrant, fiancé(e), or U-visa.
- Business immigration: If a foreign national plans to temporarily conduct business in the U.S., they can petition for a business visa.
- Citizenship: A foreigner meeting certain eligibility requirements can apply for U.S. citizenship by completing and submitting specific forms.
- Same-sex immigration: A U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident can seek a family-based visa for their foreign-born, same-sex spouse or fiancé(e).
- Deportation and post-conviction relief: An immigrant or lawful permanent resident may face deportation following a criminal conviction. They can contest removal from the U.S. by showing that their conviction was unlawful.
- Temporary protected status: Foreigners in the U.S. may be granted temporary protected status if the conditions in their home country make it unsafe for them to return.
- DACA and DAPA: Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals provides opportunities for foreigners who entered the U.S. before their 16th birthday to get work permits, driver’s licenses, and social security numbers. Deferred Action for Parents of Americans and Lawful Permanent residents provides parents who have continuously lived in the U.S. and have a child who is a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident protection from deportation.
- Change of status: If a foreign national entered the U.S. for work, school, or travel but the reason for their visit has changed, they may need to apply for a different type of visa for authorization for the new activity.
Our immigration lawyer in Costa Mesa can provide legal assistance for many other matters that immigrants face, so do not hesitate to reach out to us for insightful counsel.
Family Immigration Counsel
Since our firm was founded by an immigrant, we have an intimate understanding of how these complex immigration situations can impact families. The process of bringing your spouse, fiancé, or children to the United States can be very overwhelming.
Our Costa Mesa immigration attorney is well-equipped to help you through this process and has tremendous experience with family immigration matters, including:
- Green card through marriage
- Fiancé visas
- Special immigrant juveniles
- Immigration under the Violence Against Women Act
- Immigration for same-sex couples
Immigrating to the United States can be an exciting and life-changing experience. Still, it can also be very complicated and stressful for your family if you don’t have proper legal guidance. If you’re wondering how immigration will impact your spouse or children, call Yekrangi & Associates today.
Take the Next Step Towards Your Goals Today!
At our firm, we understand that immigration matters affect your life. With your future, family, and livelihood on the line, make sure you turn to a legal advocate that you can trust to pursue the best possible outcome for your case. That is where Yekrangi & Associates comes in. We are ready to stand up for your rights as an immigrant and ensure that your voice is heard and your goals are shielded.
Do not wait any longer to retain the proven counsel you need during this time! Schedule a consultation with our Costa Mesa immigration attorney by calling (949) 478-4963 today.