Wide-Ranging & Adaptable Immigration Services
T Visa Lawyer Serving Orange County
Visa Options for Victims of Human Trafficking
The T Nonimmigrant Status (T visa) is for survivors of human trafficking.
Here are the requirements for eligibility:
- Experienced or are experiencing the legal definition of human trafficking
- Entered the U.S., Samoa, Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI) or are at a port of entry due to human trafficking activities
- Are assisting in investigation of prosecution of human trafficking by request from a law enforcement agency – OR – are unable to assist due to physical/psychological trauma – OR – you are under 18 years of age
- Show that you would experience unusual and severe harm if you were deported
- Meet the general requirements to be admitted into the U.S. If you are not admissible, ask for a waiver on Form I-192, Application for Advance Permission to Enter as a Non-Immigrant
What is Adjustment of Status?
- Adjustment of Status,
Grounds for Special Immigrant Juvenile Status
Can I Request USCIS to Reopen My Immigration Application?
Can I Bring My Sibling to the United States?
- Family Based Immigration,
How to Challenge Criminal Conviction for Immigration Purposes
- Criminal & Immigration,
What are the Exceptions to the One-Year Filing Requirements for Asylum?