Wide-Ranging & Adaptable Immigration Services We'll Help You Explore Your Options
T Visa Lawyer Serving Orange County
Visa Options for Victims of Human Trafficking
The T Nonimmigrant Status (T visa) is for survivors of human trafficking.
Here are the requirements for eligibility:
- Experienced or are experiencing the legal definition of human trafficking
- Entered the U.S., Samoa, Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI) or are at a port of entry due to human trafficking activities
- Are assisting in investigation of prosecution of human trafficking by request from a law enforcement agency – OR – are unable to assist due to physical/psychological trauma – OR – you are under 18 years of age
- Show that you would experience unusual and severe harm if you were deported
- Meet the general requirements to be admitted into the U.S. If you are not admissible, ask for a waiver on Form I-192, Application for Advance Permission to Enter as a Non-Immigrant
Transgender Awareness Week: The Unique Challenges Faced by Transgender Immigrants
Which Visa Is Best for Artists, Athletes & Entertainers?
- Employment Immigration
Immigration and Marriage Between Cousins
My I-485 Application is Delayed, What Can I Do?
- I-485 Application,
Violence Against Women Act Bigamy Exception
- Green Card,
Eligibility for Asylum Under the UN Convention Against Torture