Wide-Ranging & Adaptable Immigration Services We'll Help You Explore Your Options
T Visa Lawyer Serving Orange County
Visa Options for Victims of Human Trafficking
The T Nonimmigrant Status (T visa) is for survivors of human trafficking.
Here are the requirements for eligibility:
- Experienced or are experiencing the legal definition of human trafficking
- Entered the U.S., Samoa, Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI) or are at a port of entry due to human trafficking activities
- Are assisting in investigation of prosecution of human trafficking by request from a law enforcement agency – OR – are unable to assist due to physical/psychological trauma – OR – you are under 18 years of age
- Show that you would experience unusual and severe harm if you were deported
- Meet the general requirements to be admitted into the U.S. If you are not admissible, ask for a waiver on Form I-192, Application for Advance Permission to Enter as a Non-Immigrant
To schedule an initial consultation with Yekrangi & Associates, contact us online or call (949) 478-4963.
Our services are available in Farsi, Mandarin, and Spanish!
Former Clients Share Their Experience We've Helped Countless Clients Achieve the Results They Needed
"Ashkan guided us through the process every step of the way."- Earl P.
Contact Us Today
Let's Get Started on Your Case Together
US Immigration Consequences for Membership in the Communist Party
Can Multiple Companies File an H1B for the Same Applicant?
- H-1B Visa,
How Do I Prove Lawful Entry?
Special Rule Cancellation or VAWA Cancellation
Can an E-3 Dependent Get an Employment Authorization Document ("EAD")?
- Employment Immigration,
What Does it Mean to Be Subject to the “Cap” in H1B?
- H-1B Visa