Orange County Business & Employment Immigration Lawyer
Serving Businesses and Individuals Throughout Orange County
American companies regularly recruit highly skilled workers from around the world, relying on work visas to meet staffing needs on a temporary or permanent basis. A foreign national’s education, skills, and unique talents can make them indispensable to their employers, which is why a company may need advice and representation with any employment-based immigration issues.
Call (949) 478-4963 or contact us to begin a consultation with a work visa lawyer in Orange County.
We provide services in English, Farsi, Mandarin, and Spanish.
Types of Work Visas
At Yekrangi & Associates, our work visa attorneys understand how important it is to handle immigration matters swiftly and accurately. Employment-based immigration laws are complex and constantly changing, but our team—led by attorney Ashkan Yekrangi—brings the expertise and knowledge you need to protect your best interests.
We can help you with the following business & work visas below, and more:
- Employment-Based Green Cards
- PERM Labor Certification
- E-1, E-2, and E-3 Investor Visas
- F-1 and M-1: Students and Employment
- H-1B Visa
- Nonimmigrant J-1 Visa: scholars, research, professors, & exchange visitors
- L-1 Visa: Intracompany Transfer of Employees
- O-1 Visa: Self Petition / Entrepreneurial Visa
- P-1 Visa: Performers, Athletes, & Entertainer Visa
- R-1 Visa: Religious Workers Visa
- TN Visa: Professionals for Mexican and Canadian citizens
Whether you are an employer or business that needs to hire someone from outside the U.S. or are an individual outside the country who is seeking employment, our Irvine work visa lawyers are here for you. Call (949) 478-4963 or contact us to begin a consultation with a work visa lawyer in Orange County.
Why Choose Us?
- Our topmost priority is that you reach your goals of achieving the American Dream.
- We are not a factory or "mill." You are not just another case file to us. We take your concerns seriously.
- We were named Avvo Clients' Choice for Immigration and Avvo Top Contributor for Immigration.
- Attorney Ashkan Yekrangi is an immigrant himself and has first-hand experience.
Unique And Comprehensive Services For Businesses
Your business is unique and a one-size-fits-all approach will not cut it. We’re committed to sitting down with you and learning every detail of your situation before developing a strategy to accomplish your goals.
At Yekrangi & Associates, our Irvine employment immigration lawyers can assist clients with the full spectrum of employment-based immigration, including:
- EB-1 visas are designed for priority workers who wish to work in the United States, include business executives and managers; professors and researchers; and those who have demonstrated expertise in art, business, science, and athletics.
- EB-2 visas are for professionals with advanced degrees, such as physicians and those with training in science, education, and other fields.
- EB-3 visas are designed for skilled workers and professionals with a minimum degree of education equal to a bachelor's degree or two years of training.
- EB-4 visas are for certain immigrants; mostly foreign nationals who work for the U.S. government in another country and religious workers.
- EB-5 visas are the investor visas, designed for foreign nationals who want to invest significant resources into a new business in the U.S.
Call Yekrangi & Associates at (949) 478-4963
In addition to the above, we can help our clients with diplomatic visas, H1B1 visas, L-2 visas, performer & athlete visas, TN visas, and PERM labor certification. Regardless of your stake in the business visa application process, our Irvine business & immigration attorney can guide you with the best legal strategy to achieve your goals.
Call (949) 478-4963 or contact us online to get started. Speak with an Irvine work visa lawyer today. We speak English, Spanish, Farsi, and Mandarin.
Former Clients Share Their Experience We've Helped Countless Clients Achieve the Results They Needed
"Absolutely Thrilled!"- N. F.
Contact Us Today
Let's Get Started on Your Case Together
Can Multiple Companies File an H1B for the Same Applicant?
- H-1B Visa,
How Do I Prove Lawful Entry?
Special Rule Cancellation or VAWA Cancellation
Can an E-3 Dependent Get an Employment Authorization Document ("EAD")?
- Employment Immigration,
What Does it Mean to Be Subject to the “Cap” in H1B?
- H-1B Visa
Help for Nonimmigrant Spouses of Abuse