Carefully Developed Strategies for Businesses & Employers The Experience & Knowledge For Your Best Interests
B1 and B2 Visa in Orange County: Business and Tourism
If you want to enter the U.S. as a visitor, you would typically apply for one of the following:
- A nonimmigrant visa for temporary stay
- An immigrant visa for permanent residence
To be considered for a visitor visa, you need to meet one of the following categories:
- Business (B-1)
- Tourism (B-2)
- A combination of Business and Tourism (B-1/B-2)
Here are some purposes to visit that would qualify you for B-1:
- To consult with business associates
- To negotiate a contract
- To attend a convention or conference related to your business/profession, or one that is educational or scientific in nature
- To settle an estate
Here are some purposes to visit that would qualify you for B-2:
- Vacation (to go on holiday)
- To visit with friends or relatives
- For social events hosted by fraternal, social, or service organizations
- To participate, unpaid, in events related to music, sports, or other pursuits as an amateur enthusiast
- To receive medical treatment
- To take a short recreational study course that does not contribute toward a degree (ex. a two-day nature survivalist class taken during a vacation)
To schedule an initial consultation, don't hesitate to contact us at (949) 478-4963. Our immigration attorneys in Orange County are prepared to help you!
Former Clients Share Their Experience We've Helped Countless Clients Achieve the Results They Needed
"Hardworking, Honest and Professional."- Former Client
Contact Us Today
Let's Get Started on Your Case Together
US Immigration Consequences for Membership in the Communist Party
Can Multiple Companies File an H1B for the Same Applicant?
- H-1B Visa,
How Do I Prove Lawful Entry?
Special Rule Cancellation or VAWA Cancellation
Can an E-3 Dependent Get an Employment Authorization Document ("EAD")?
- Employment Immigration,
What Does it Mean to Be Subject to the “Cap” in H1B?
- H-1B Visa