Cyprus Investment Program
Guidance From Skilled Immigration Lawyers At Yekrangi & Associates
The Government of Cyprus has a program called the "Cyprus Investment Programme” that grants citizenship to 700 applicants per year.
Why Should I Be Interested in the Cypress Investment Program?
People from different nationalities are able to easily access the European Union without requiring a visa. In addition, individuals from countries effected by the Trump Ban will be able to bypass this legal hurdle an expedite their entry into the United States.
Eligibility for the Cyprus Investment Program
Under this program, a non-Cypriot citizen must meet the financial conditions of the following criteria:
- A.1: Donation to the Research and Innovation Foundation and the Cyprus Land Development Corporation
- Α.2: Investment in real estate, land development, and infrastructure project
- A.3: Purchase or Establishment or Participation in Cypriot companies or businesses
- A.4: Investment in Alternative Investment Funds or Registered Alternative Investment Funds or financial assets of Cypriot companies or Cypriot organizations that are licensed by Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission
- A.5: A combination of investments in the categories listed above
Applicants must invest at least €2,0 million and meet the guidelines listed below:
- Applicant must have a clean criminal record
- Applicant must have a valid Schengen visa
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the Republic of Cyprus
- Applicant must hold a 6-month residence permit in Cyprus
What Do I Need for My Application?
You will need to gather the following things if you want to apply for the Cyprus Investment Program:
- Copy of your passport
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Certificate if Criminal Record from your country of origin
- Marriage Certificate or Civil Partnership Certificate
- 2 passport sized photos
- Curriculum Vitae
- Schengen Visa
- A signed Self-Declaration Form
- A statement of declaration regarding whether you have obtained citizenship from another EU member state
Speak to Our Legal Team Today
At Yekrangi & Associates, we are committed to helping our clients reach their goals by resolving all of their immigration matters. If you want to apply for the Cyprus Investment Program, you should consult with our Irvine immigration law professionals to discuss your situation. We will review all of your options under the law and guide you through the entire process to make sure your interests are protected.
Transgender Awareness Week: The Unique Challenges Faced by Transgender Immigrants
Which Visa Is Best for Artists, Athletes & Entertainers?
- Employment Immigration
Immigration and Marriage Between Cousins
My I-485 Application is Delayed, What Can I Do?
- I-485 Application,
Violence Against Women Act Bigamy Exception
- Green Card,
Eligibility for Asylum Under the UN Convention Against Torture