Yekrangi & Associates is Open! We are now conducting in person, telephone, and video consultations. Please do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions!

We have been in your shoes. When you're ready to talk, we're here to listen.

Santa Ana Family Immigration Attorneys

Dedicated Assistance with Family-Based Visas

Our Santa Ana family immigration attorneys offer attentive assistance with family-based immigration visas for families of United States citizens and permanent residents. With members of our team being immigrants themselves, we know firsthand how confusing the process can be, and how lonely the result is if you’re here without your loved ones. Our lawyers will evaluate your case, listen to your goals, and help you petition for visas for your family members.

Yekrangi & Associates is available to Santa Ana citizens and legal permanent residents seeking help with family-based visa petitions. Call us today to get started: (949) 478-4963.

Family-Based Visas for Relatives of Permanent Residents

United States green card holders may petition for their spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21 to come to the United States and reside here as permanent residents. While waiting for the immigration process, families may apply for a nonimmigrant V visa to stay together during the waiting period. Your spouse and unmarried children or stepchildren under 21 may be eligible for a V visa if:

  • They have been waiting for three or more years since the Form I-130 was filed
  • Their Form I-130 petition did not list an applicable immigrant visa
  • They have an adjustment of status pending
  • They have a pending petition for a visa

Our attorneys are able to help U.S. permanent residents navigate the process of petitioning for foreign relatives and will work to bring the family together again as soon as possible.

Family-Based Visas for Family of U.S. Citizens

U.S. citizens have a greater ability to bring family to the United States and help them obtain a green card. A citizen can help petition for permanent residence for:

  • Their spouse
  • Their children
  • Their parents (if the citizen is 21 or older)
  • Their siblings (if the citizen is 21 or older)

Additionally, citizens who have fallen in love with foreigners are able to apply for K visas to welcome their fiancé(e) or spouse from another country, as well as their children or stepchildren.

Our Santa Ana immigration lawyers remain available to answer any questions you have throughout the immigration process. Contact us today to learn more.

Former Clients Share Their Experience

We've Helped Countless Client Achieve the Results They Needed
  • “You really helped my family.”

    Jeff M.
  • “Ashkan was nothing but professional and was with me every step of the way.”

    Andre H.
  • “He knows his stuff!”

    Hoang V.
  • “Simply the best.”

    Ramin and Nazy
  • “Great immigration lawyer.”

  • “Hardworking, honest and confidential”

    B. M.
  • “I would hire Ashkan again in a heart beat.”

    Tess B.
  • “Highly recommend!!”

  • “Best lawyer ever!!”

  • “I recommend his firm 100%”

    Betsy Patricia P.
  • “Hard working, honest, reliable.”

  • “TN Visa & Renew TN Visa”

  • “It was a pleasure to work with him.”

    Faizan H.
  • “Throughout the entire process, Mr. Yekrangi exhibited professionalism and meticulousness. He is very responsive and puts in every effort to address his client's concerns.”

    Zahra N.
  • “Fantastic Attorney!”

    Shirin R.

Contact Us

Let's Get Started on Your Case Together.
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.