If you’re interested filing a USCIS application for a visa or in the midst of an immigration court appearance, having an experienced immigration lawyer on your side can make a significant difference in the outcome of your case. Not only are immigration cases complex and stressful, but the laws change often!
At Yekrangi & Associates, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your immigration goals. Our Santa Ana immigration attorney has extensive knowledge of the system to guide you through the intricacies of the immigration process and help you avoid legal pitfalls that can harm your case, whether you are seeking naturalization and citizenship or fighting deportation.
Why Hire Attorney Yekrangi?
- He is fluent in English, Spanish, and Farsi.
- He has received numerous awards, including being selected to the Rising Stars list by Super Lawyers.
- He has a perfect Avvo Rating of 10.0 Superb for Results and Peer Endorsements.
"They were very professional and helpful during my journey of becoming an American."- Jose L.
"I am so thankful for Yekrangi Associates."- Mickey M.
"I highly recommend Ashkan and his team!"- Billy W.
"Ashkan Yekrangi is the best immigration lawyer"- Zahra H.
At Yekrangi & Associates, our legal team can help you navigate the complex immigration law system, and also keep you completely informed about your case! We are prepared to guide you through any immigration application process and answer any of your questions!
Immigration Matters We Handle
Our Santa Ana immigration lawyers are backed by years of experience and are ready to handle a wide variety of complex immigration cases. From applying for a visa, to citizenship or deportation, we have you covered!
Common types of immigration cases:
- Family Immigration – Whether you wish to obtain a green card through your spouse or bring over an immediate family member to the U.S., our family-based immigration attorneys in Santa Ana can handle your case. We also handle matters for those in the LGBT community, such as same sex couples or those who are transgender. Whether it is applying for visas, or even a situation involving adoption, we are here for you. Due to the current political climate, obtaining family-based visas can be quite difficult, which is why you may need a Santa Ana immigration lawyer to help you through your case!
- Business Immigration – U.S. companies often hire skilled workers from different countries, which is why they rely on employment visas. If you are an employer, we understand your value of the education, skills, and unique talents provided by foreign nationals. At Yekrangi & Associates, our employment immigration attorneys in Santa Ana can handle matters swiftly and accurately, and can ensure that the best interests of your business is protected. From EB-1 to EB-5 preference, diplomatic visas, or PERM labor certification, we can help!
- Deportation & Removal – Attending a removal hearing in front of an immigration judge can be both stressful and frightening, especially because your ability to stay in the U.S. is on the line. Our Santa Ana deportation defense lawyers can review your case to determine if you are eligible for deportation relief, such as Permanent Residents’ Cancellation of Removal or Non-LPRs Cancellation of Removal.
Talk to an Immigration Lawyer in Santa Ana at (949) 478-4963!
As an immigrant himself, Attorney Ashkan Yekrangi has understands the challenges you may face. At Yekrangi & Associates, we are passionate about using our years of experience to help people overcome obstacles to make a better life for them and their families. Do not hesitate to reach out to us today!
For help with your case, reach out to a Santa Ana immigration attorney at (949) 478-4963. Yekrangi & Associates is ready to help! We speak English, Farsi, Mandarin, and Spanish!