Santa Ana Work Visa Lawyers
Comprehensive Employment-Based Immigration Services
American corporations frequently seek out highly skilled professionals from across the globe, utilizing work visas to address their staffing requirements, be it on a temporary or permanent basis. The educational background, expertise, and distinctive abilities of foreign nationals can render them invaluable assets to their employers.
If you are a foreign national seeking employment within the United States, you can benefit from the skilled representation of a Santa Ana employment immigration lawyer at Yekrangi & Associates.
Why Choose Our Immigration Attorneys?
The team of employment immigration lawyers at Yekrangi & Associates is committed to helping you acheive your American Dream. We treat each and every case with the individual attention it deserves and are committed to helping you reach your goals. Not only is our team highly-rated on Avvo and Super Lawyers, we have first-hand experience of what it's like to go through the immigration system.
Here's what our client's have to say about working with us:
- "TOP NOTCH Immigration Lawyer & most knowledgeable." - Nelly
- "Great attorney, great team, will always recommend them!" - Sam. P
What are the Different Types of Work Visas?
In the United States, there are several different types of work visas that cater to specific categories of foreign workers and employment situations. Here are some of the most common work visas:
- H-1B Visa: This visa is for professionals in specialty occupations, typically requiring a bachelor's degree or higher. It's often used in fields such as technology, engineering, medicine, and education.
- L-1 Visa: Designed for intracompany transferees, this visa allows multinational companies to transfer employees with specialized knowledge or managerial/executive roles to a U.S. office.
- TN Visa: Under the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA), Canadian and Mexican citizens can work in specific professional occupations in the U.S. This is similar to the H-1B visa but with some differences.
- E-1 and E-2 Visas: These are treaty trader and treaty investor visas, respectively. They are for individuals involved in international trade or investment between their home country and the United States.
- O-1 Visa: Intended for individuals with extraordinary abilities or achievements in fields such as arts, sciences, business, or athletics. It requires a high level of recognition in their field.
- J-1 Visa: Primarily for exchange visitors, including scholars, professors, research assistants, and participants in cultural exchange programs. It is not solely for employment but includes work-related opportunities.
- H-2A and H-2B Visas: These are for temporary agricultural and non-agricultural workers, respectively. Employers must demonstrate a need for foreign labor due to a shortage of available U.S. workers.
- P Visas: These are for athletes, entertainers, artists, and individuals involved in culturally unique programs, including P-1 (athletes and entertainers), P-2 (artists and entertainers in reciprocal exchange programs), and P-3 (culturally unique programs).
Because there are so many different types of work visas for immigrants from certain countries and in various professions, it's essential to discuss your case with an experienced employment immigration attorney in Santa Ana.
Get Help With Your Employment-Based Immigration Case Today
Yekrangi & Associates recognizes the paramount importance of expeditiously and precisely managing immigration affairs. Given the intricate and ever-evolving nature of employment-based immigration, our seasoned team, under the guidance of attorney Ashkan Yekrangi, possesses the expertise and acumen required to safeguard your paramount interests.
Schedule a consultation with our Santa Ana employment immigration lawyers today by calling }.
At Yekrangi & Associates, your satisfaction is our priority! See for yourself what our clients have to say about working with us.
I am so graceful and highly recommend Mr. Yekrangi to anyone who needs a legal advice.- Jose L.
Atty. Ashkan is a great, reputable and very professional lawyer. He handled my case and my husband case without any doubt.- Linda R.
Ashkan Yekrangi is the best immigration lawyer who helped me and my family in all critical situations with his great advice.- Zahra H.
First and foremost, I wanted to thank Ashkan and his team. They made the process of going through the immigration process as easy and stressful as possible.- Billy W.
When I had my interview with my whole family, we passed it because of Mr. Ashkan. I am so thankful for Yekrangi Associates.- Mickey M.