Yekrangi & Associates is Open! We are now conducting in person, telephone, and video consultations. Please do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions!

Featured Article
How Becoming a U.S. Citizen Can Help Your Foreign-Born Children Immigrate
How Becoming a U.S. Citizen Can Help Your Foreign-Born Children Immigrate

If you are currently a lawful permanent resident in the United States, becoming a citizen could help you reunite with your children who live in your country of origin. Immigration laws allow both lawful permanent residents and U.S. citizens to sponsor family members to get a ...

Read More

Blog Posts in 2021

  • What If I Forgot to Tell USCIS that I Changed My Address?

    It’s common for lawful permanent residents (LPR) to move around, whether they move homes in a nearby area or move across the country for a ...

    View More
  • How Pleading Guilty to Criminal Charges Can Affect You in Immigration Court

    If you are facing criminal charges as an immigrant in the United States, the outcome of your criminal case can severely impact your immigration ...

    View More
  • Deportation: What Is Expedited Removal?

    Facing deportation is a frightening process – especially under expedited removal. Expedited removal is when U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) ...

    View More
  • Is There a Waiver of the Permanent Bar?

    Persons deported from the United States are generally barred from applying for visas to return to the United States. Under some conditions, the bar is ...

    View More
  • Automatic Visa Revalidation for Expired Nonimmigrant Visas

    Normally, re-entry to the United States is prohibited for travelers holding an expired visa. However, in limited circumstances, re-entry after travel ...

    View More
  • How Can I Keep My Priority Date of a Previously Approved Form I-140?

    Priority dates are important for all green card applicants. Basically, one can imagine a "priority date" as an applicant's "place in line" or "place ...

    View More
  • What is a Form I-485J?

    Form I-485J is shorthand for " I-485 Supplement J" officially titled "Confirmation of Bona Fide Job Offer or Request for Job Portability Under INA ...

    View More
  • Can I Get Employment Authorization When I File for Asylum?

    In short, an asylum applicant CANNOT get employment authorization at the time that they apply for asylum. Employment authorization can be applied for ...

    View More
  • 237(a)(1)(H) Fraud Waiver

    Under US immigration laws and regulations, persons seeking entry can be denied entry if they commit fraud by making false statements. False statements ...

    View More

Contact Us

Let's Get Started on Your Case Together.
    • Please enter your first name.
    • Please enter your last name.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.