Yekrangi & Associates is Open! We are now conducting in person, telephone, and video consultations. Please do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions!

Featured Article
I Just Moved to a New Address: Does USCIS Have Jurisdiction Over My Naturalization Application?
I Just Moved to a New Address: Does USCIS Have Jurisdiction Over My Naturalization Application?

If you are seeking naturalization, you must file your application with the regional or state immigration office that has jurisdiction over your place of residence. Further, you must have resided in that location for at least three months prior to filing. That being said, ...

Read More

Blog posts in July, 2022

  • What is Inadmissibility for Terrorists Activities Under INA section 212(a)(3)(B) and is There a Waiver?

    In general, to be eligible for entry into the United States, a person must meet the definition of "admissible." There are several grounds for ...

    View More
  • Section 237(a)(1)(H) Waiver: Relief From Removal/Deportation Based on Fraud

    If a person is subject to removal/deportation proceedings on the basis of fraud or misrepresentations, and the person was already granted permanent ...

    View More
  • J-1 Waivers for the Two Year Home Residency Requirement

    J-1 visas are available to citizens of foreign countries who are part of approved exchange visitor programs between the United States and other ...

    View More
  • What is the Difference Between an I-601 and I-601A Waiver?

    Immigration Form I-601 can be filed to seek waiver of various grounds for inadmissibility for entry into the United States. In general, to be eligible ...

    View More
  • Why Was My I-751 Application Denied?

    The form, I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, allows a conditional resident who obtained status through marriage, to request that U.S. ...

    View More
  • Why Was My I-130 Application Denied?

    The form, I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, allows a citizen or lawful permanent resident of the United States, with U.S. Citizenship and ...

    View More
  • How the DHS is Promoting Entrepreneurship for Immigrants

    A foreign entrepreneur can be admitted into the U.S. through the International Entrepreneur Parole Program (IEPP) if they demonstrate that they will ...

    View More
  • Which Family Members Can I Sponsor for a Visa?

    There are many Americans who wish to be reunited with their family overseas. You can do this by sponsoring certain family members for a family-based ...

    View More
  • 10 Myths About U.S Citizenship Debunked

    There are many myths about getting U.S citizenship. Some people believe that it is impossible to get citizenship if you have a criminal record or that ...

    View More

Contact Us

Let's Get Started on Your Case Together.
    • Please enter your first name.
    • Please enter your last name.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.