Yekrangi & Associates is Open! We are now conducting in person, telephone, and video consultations. Please do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions!

Featured Article
U.S. Citizen Abroad Filing an Immigrant Petition for a Spouse
U.S. Citizen Abroad Filing an Immigrant Petition for a Spouse

Are you a U.S. citizen living abroad and looking to sponsor your spouse for a U.S. green card? The information below will provide some insight into the process you need to follow to sponsor your spouse. If you are planning to move back to the United States at or around the ...

Read More

Blog posts in December, 2018

  • What next after H-1B Visa approval?

    The H-1B is a nonimmigrant employment based visa given to a foreign worker in a specialty occupation. A beneficiary already has a job offer on hand in ...

    View More
  • Employment Immigration: Understanding PERM and the Prevailing Wage

    Generally, when a U.S. employer wants a foreign worker to come to the United States on an employment based green card , he/she has to file a petition ...

    View More
  • Legal Status in the United States through Self-Employment

    Though it’s the general trend for foreign nationals to gain admission to the United States as sponsored employees, there are cases when they may be ...

    View More

Contact Us

Let's Get Started on Your Case Together.
    • Please enter your first name.
    • Please enter your last name.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.