Yekrangi & Associates is Open! We are now conducting in person, telephone, and video consultations. Please do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions!

Featured Article
U.S. Citizen Abroad Filing an Immigrant Petition for a Spouse
U.S. Citizen Abroad Filing an Immigrant Petition for a Spouse

Are you a U.S. citizen living abroad and looking to sponsor your spouse for a U.S. green card? The information below will provide some insight into the process you need to follow to sponsor your spouse. If you are planning to move back to the United States at or around the ...

Read More

Blog Posts in 2018

  • What next after H-1B Visa approval?

    The H-1B is a nonimmigrant employment based visa given to a foreign worker in a specialty occupation. A beneficiary already has a job offer on hand in ...

    View More
  • Employment Immigration: Understanding PERM and the Prevailing Wage

    Generally, when a U.S. employer wants a foreign worker to come to the United States on an employment based green card , he/she has to file a petition ...

    View More
  • Legal Status in the United States through Self-Employment

    Though it’s the general trend for foreign nationals to gain admission to the United States as sponsored employees, there are cases when they may be ...

    View More
  • L-2 Visas for Dependents of L-1 Visa Holders

    If you are the spouse or an unmarried child below the age of 21 of an L-1 visa holder, you are considered a dependent. You may be eligible to enter ...

    View More
  • Changing from R-1 to EB-4

    R-1 visas are issued to people who enter the U.S. temporarily to work as ministers or in another religious vocation. They need to be employed by ...

    View More
  • EB-4 Visas

    There are several ways to get a green card and one of them is getting a green card through employment . If you are a special immigrant, then you may ...

    View More
  • What is Dual Intent?

    A person who wants to reside in the U.S. temporarily is called a nonimmigrant , which means he has no intent to become a permanent resident of the ...

    View More
  • Asylum Inside of the United States

    People already in the US or at the border can seek asylum in the country if they meet the requirements of being a refugee. As per INA § 101(a)(42) , ...

    View More
  • Citizenship (N-400) Processing Time Increase

    The processing time for citizenship applications has been increasing and it has more than doubled since 2014. The average processing time used to be ...

    View More

Contact Us

Let's Get Started on Your Case Together.
    • Please enter your first name.
    • Please enter your last name.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.