Yekrangi & Associates is Open! We are now conducting in person, telephone, and video consultations. Please do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions!

Featured Article
Can I get a visa or green card if I am a victim of domestic violence?
Can I get a visa or green card if I am a victim of domestic violence?

The answer is yes. You are eligible to receive a nonimmigrant visa, as well as legal permanent residency in the United States if you are a victim of domestic violence. According to the USCIS, the U nonimmigrant status (U visa) is set aside for victims of certain crimes who ...

Read More

Blog posts in June, 2021

  • Can I Sue USCIS? Can I take USCIS to court?

    In short, yes. One can exercise their rights and legally sue USCIS. While this action is possible, it is rare. The process is very lengthy and ...

    View More
  • How Do I Know If I Have a Deportation Order?

    If you’ve received an immigration document, you might be wondering if you are at risk of being deported. To help you determine the meaning of notice ...

    View More
  • Who Qualifies for Deferred Action (DACA) in 2021?

    DACA has helped millions of young immigrants remain in the United States. With the recent changes in the immigration system, it is important for ...

    View More

Contact Us

Let's Get Started on Your Case Together.
    • Please enter your first name.
    • Please enter your last name.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.