Yekrangi & Associates is Open! We are now conducting in person, telephone, and video consultations. Please do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions!

Featured Article
What If I Forgot to Tell USCIS that I Changed My Address?
What If I Forgot to Tell USCIS that I Changed My Address?

It’s common for lawful permanent residents (LPR) to move around, whether they move homes in a nearby area or move across the country for a work-related opportunity. However, it is vital that lawful permanent residents inform the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services ...

Read More

Blog posts in USCIS

  • What Types of Questions Does USCIS Ask at a Marriage-Based Interview?

    When an applicant seeks to obtain a green card based on being married to a US citizen, the US Citizenship and Immigration Service ("USCIS") conducts ...

    View More
  • Yekrangi & Associates Advises Against Using USCIS' Online Filing
    (for Now)

    The US Citizenship and Immigration Services has recently been pushing for immigrants to use their online application process. See here . However, for ...

    View More
  • Can I Sue USCIS? Can I take USCIS to court?

    In short, yes. One can exercise their rights and legally sue USCIS. While this action is possible, it is rare. The process is very lengthy and ...

    View More

Contact Us

Let's Get Started on Your Case Together.
    • Please enter your first name.
    • Please enter your last name.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.