Yekrangi & Associates is Open! We are now conducting in person, telephone, and video consultations. Please do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions!

Featured Article
Can You Travel Internationally While an LPR?
Can You Travel Internationally While an LPR?

Although many people aren't traveling due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it is important to understand your travel rights as an LPR. The Orange County immigration attorneys at Yekrangi & Associates explain if a lawful permanent resident is allowed outside of the United States. ...

Read More

Blog posts in Legal Permanent Residence

  • What Is an Arriving Alien?

    Defining “Arriving Alien” The term “Arriving Alien” is a term of art defined in Title 8 of the Code of Federal Regulations, § 1.2 as: an applicant for ...

    View More
  • Prudential Revocation of Visas

    Persons arrested for or convicted of driving under the influence or driving while intoxicated or having similar arrests/convictions within the past ...

    View More
  • What is Consular Processing, exactly?

    Consular Processing for Obtaining a Green Card Beneficiaries of an approved immigrant petition who have an immigrant visa have two options to apply ...

    View More
  • How do I Get a Green Card Through Marriage?

    Congratulations on your marriage! It’s one of the happiest occasions in life. While you may still be celebrating your nuptials, there are some things ...

    View More
  • I-829, Petition by Entrepreneur to Remove Conditions on Permanent Resident Status

    Immigrant investors on an EB-5 Visa have a conditional green card. They need to file Form I-829 , Petition by Entrepreneur to Remove Conditions on ...

    View More
  • Employment Immigration: Understanding PERM and the Prevailing Wage

    Generally, when a U.S. employer wants a foreign worker to come to the United States on an employment based green card , he/she has to file a petition ...

    View More
  • Legal Status in the United States through Self-Employment

    Though it’s the general trend for foreign nationals to gain admission to the United States as sponsored employees, there are cases when they may be ...

    View More
  • Changing from R-1 to EB-4

    R-1 visas are issued to people who enter the U.S. temporarily to work as ministers or in another religious vocation. They need to be employed by ...

    View More
  • What is Dual Intent?

    A person who wants to reside in the U.S. temporarily is called a nonimmigrant , which means he has no intent to become a permanent resident of the ...

    View More

Contact Us

Let's Get Started on Your Case Together.
    • Please enter your first name.
    • Please enter your last name.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.