Yekrangi & Associates is Open! We are now conducting in person, telephone, and video consultations. Please do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions!

Anaheim Family-Based Immigration When you're ready to talk, we're here to listen.

Anaheim Family-Based Immigration Lawyers

Reuniting Immigrant Families in Southern California

Yekrangi & Associates is passionate about bringing families together in the United States. With some of our team being immigrants themselves, we understand how hard it can be to leave your loved ones behind when you make the move to the U.S. Our Anaheim family immigration attorneys are backed by years of experience and can help with petitions for family-based visas so you can reunite here in the US.

Call our family-based immigration attorneys in Anaheim for the professional insight and experience necessary to get your case started: (949) 478-4963. Se habla Español. Are services are also available in Farsi and Mandarin.

Can Permanent Residents Sponsor Family Members?

Legal permanent United States residents can welcome select family members to the country by petitioning for their entry. Current green card holders can petition for spouses and unmarried children to enter the United States as permanent residents.

Permanent residency petitions for family members are ranked in four preference categories:

  • First Preference: U.S. citizens’ unmarried children over the age of 21
  • Second Preference (2A): Spouses and unmarried children under the age of 21 of permanent residents
  • Second Preference (2B): Permanent residents’ unmarried children over the age of 21
  • Third Preference: U.S. citizens’ married children
  • Fourth Preference: U.S. citizens’ siblings

Our Anaheim immigration attorneys can help you understand which preference group your family members fall into, how it affects the process, and how to get you through it.

K Visas for Fiancés, Spouses, and Family of U.S. Citizens

K visas are one of the most common visas for citizens with a foreign partner looking to build their life together in the United States.

Different K visas are designed for couples at various stages in their relationship and their children:

  • K-1 visas allow a fiancé(e) to enter and stay in the country for 90 days to marry their U.S. citizen partner and apply for a green card.
  • K-2 visas are used for K-1 visa holders’ children.
  • K-3 visas are for a husband or wife of a US citizen.
  • K-4 visas are used for K-3 visa holders’ children.

After entering the country on the appropriate K visa, the foreign family file Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e) so that they may reach lawful permanent resident status.

Contact a Family-Based Immigration Attorney in Anaheim

The experienced immigration lawyers at Yekrangi & Associates have served families throughout Anaheim for years. If you are facing a complex matter involving your family, in adjustment of status, green card applications, citizenship, visas, even adoption, immigration for same sex, transgender couples, and more -- we are here for you. Do not hesitate to reach out to us today.

Our Anaheim family immigration attorneys are available to handle all visa matters. Complete an online form or call us today to discuss your case at: (949) 478-4963. We are ready to answer all of your questions

Former Clients Share Their Experience

We've Helped Countless Client Achieve the Results They Needed
  • “He cares about his clients and he is really honest and responsive.”

    Amir M.
  • “Sincere, transparent.”

    S. F.
  • “Ashkan is always a step ahead and will ease your anxiety.”

    Shr R.
  • “Definitely gets the job done right!”

    Sam B.
  • “I was so impressed!”

    Mohamad S.
  • “Ashkan guided us through the process every step of the way.”

    Earl P.
  • “Took me to the finish line.”

    Former Client
  • “I would hire Ashkan again in a heart beat.”

    Tess B.
  • “Hardworking, Honest and Professional.”

    Former Client
  • “El señor Yekrangi es un abogado de inmigración en Irvine...”

    Michael O.
  • “Ashkan can exceed your expectations!”

    Neli L.
  • “Simply the best.”

    Ramin and Nazy
  • “Unique solution for me.”

  • “Fantastic Attorney!”

    Shirin R.
  • “Great people to work with”

    Sami A.

Contact Us

Let's Get Started on Your Case Together.
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.