We have been in your shoes. Let us help you take the first step.

Garden Grove Immigration Lawyer

Let our skilled attorney help.

At Yekrangi & Associates, we take a holistic approach to your representation to make stressful and overwhelming immigration cases a little easier. Let us help with whatever immigration issue you may be having. Ashkan Yekrangi, as an immigrant himself, understands the difficulties you are facing. Our attorney has a passion for helping people through their immigration matters and assisting people in resolving their legal problems. He can help with more than just the narrow scope of the immediate problem by focusing on the larger issue at hand. At our Garden Grove firm, we can see the big picture.

Why choose our experienced attorney?

  • He speaks English, Farsi, and Spanish
  • He has been selected for Super Lawyers Rising Stars®
  • He has received an Avvo Clients’ Choice Award
  • He has been given a perfect Avvo Rating of 10.0 Superb for Results and Peer Endorsements

Yekrangi & Associates is committed to providing excellent and unparalleled service by offering the people we help our undivided attention. Our clients receive one-on-one meetings with our skilled lawyer and have direct conversations with the attorney who will represent them in court, so they stay fully informed about their cases.

Contact us at (949) 478-4963 or fill out our online form to schedule a consultation today.

We can help with many immigration issues.

Legal immigration issues come in all shapes and sizes. Hire an attorney who is familiar with all the updated legal knowledge necessary to have a good foothold in immigration court.

We've helped with the following types of cases and more:

  • 601 & 601A Waivers of Inadmissibility
  • Adjustment of Status
  • Business Immigration
  • Change of Status
  • Citizenship
  • Criminal Law & Immigration
  • Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
  • Deportation Defense
  • Diplomatic Visa
  • Family-based Immigration
  • Fiancé Visa
  • Green Cards / Permanent Residency
  • Immigrant & Nonimmigrant Visas
  • PERM Labor Certification
  • Victims of Crime (U-Visa)
  • Violence Against Women

Call our skilled immigration attorney today!

Don’t hesitate to contact us if you need a qualified immigration lawyer. Get in touch with Attorney Yekrangi to learn more about how he can help your case. Contact our Garden Grove immigration attorney today for a consultation. Our experienced attorney can be a zealous advocate in your case, whether you need help with investments, employment, family, or criminal cases. Our attorney can practice in all immigration courts within the United States. Learn about our respected attorney, and let him address your questions and concerns during your consultation.

Contact us at Yekrangi & Associates to get the answers and representation you need in Garden Grove.

Three Reasons to Choose Us to Represent You

  • As an immigrant himself, Attorney Yekrangi has a personal passion for immigration matters.

  • Protecting your rights is our first priority. We look at the big picture to help you achieve the American dream.

  • You are not just another file. We care about your case, and Attorney Yekrangi is highly accessible to you.

What Former Clients Have to Say

We've Helped Countless Clients Achieve the Results They Needed
  • “Definitely gets the job done right!”

    Sam B.

  • “There are no exact words to describe how great Ashkan is!”

    Jose V.

  • “Confident”


  • “He Cares About His Clients”

    Michael O.

  • “Patient and Understanding”


  • “He is very knowledgeable in his work.”

    Yasamin S.

  • “Quality experience with an affordable price”


  • “You Helped My Family”

    Jeff M

  • “Professional & Honest”


  • “The lawyer you can trust!”


  • “Outstanding attorney”


  • “Ashkan is always a step ahead and will ease your anxiety”

    Shr R.

  • “Very helpful and professional”


  • “I would hire Ashkan again in a heart beat”

    Tess B.

  • “Highly recommend!!”


Take the First Step Today

When You're Ready to Talk, We're Here to Listen.
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.