At Yekrangi & Associates, we take a holistic approach to your representation to make stressful and overwhelming immigration cases a little easier. Let us help with whatever immigration issue you may be having. Attorney Ashkan Yekrangi, an immigrant himself, understands the difficulties you are facing. Our Garden Grove immigration lawyer has a passion for helping people through their immigration matters and assisting people in resolving their legal problems. He can help with more than just the narrow scope of the immediate problem by focusing on the larger issue at hand. At our firm, we can see the big picture.
Why choose our experienced attorney?
- He speaks English, Farsi, and Spanish
- He has been selected for Super Lawyers Rising Stars®
- He has received an Avvo Clients’ Choice Award
- He has been given a perfect Avvo Rating of 10.0 Superb for Results and Peer Endorsements
"They were very professional and helpful during my journey of becoming an American."- Jose L.
"I am so thankful for Yekrangi Associates."- Mickey M.
"I highly recommend Ashkan and his team!"- Billy W.
"Ashkan Yekrangi is the best immigration lawyer"- Zahra H.
Immigration issues can be difficult to navigate. You may be required to fill out numerous forms, provide support for your request, and attend an interview. Various rules and laws control these processes and how you must go through each stage.
The outcome of any immigration process can substantially affect your future. When it feels like there’s a lot on the line, the stress you’re experiencing might make it challenging to ensure that you are doing everything required of you in your particular circumstances.
An immigration attorney in Garden Grove can help take the confusion out of the situation. They can explain the steps in the process and what needs to be done to pursue your goals.
At Yekrangi & Associates, our priority is helping our clients seek to achieve their American dreams. Recognizing what an important part of a person’s life this is, we treat the people we serve like friends, not case numbers. We get to know the individual and learn about their hopes and desires. With this understanding, we develop a strategic legal plan tailored for each client.
When you choose us, you can be sure that you will be guided through your immigration matter by a caring team.
We Help with Many Immigration Issues
Legal immigration issues come in all shapes and sizes. Because of this, it’s essential to hire an attorney up-to-date on the legal changes in immigration law, giving them a good foothold in immigration court.
We have helped with the following types of cases and more:
- 601 and 601A Waivers of Inadmissibility: This legal vehicle is available to individuals deemed inadmissible to the U.S. yet are seeking a visa, adjustment of status, or immigration benefits. It is available only in certain situations, such as when a person has been deemed inadmissible for health, criminal, fraud/misrepresentation, or alien smuggling reasons.
- Adjustment of status: Foreign nationals meeting certain eligibility requirements may apply for lawful permanent residency (also known as a Green Card) in the U.S.
- Business immigration: Individuals traveling to the U.S. for business reasons can apply for a business-related visa. They must plan to stay in the U.S. for a set period and have a home in another country they intend to return to.
- Change of status: A person might have entered the U.S. for a specific purpose, but the reason for their stay might have changed. In such situations, individuals would need to request a change of status before the authorization for their initial purpose expires.
- Citizenship: Foreign nationals can apply to become U.S. citizens.
- Criminal law and immigration: If a foreign national is accused of a crime in the U.S., they are at risk of deportation. These individuals have rights and can fight to avoid removal from the country.
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals: Persons who entered and continuously lived in the U.S. before they turned 16 years of age and are attending school or have received a high school diploma or certification can apply for certain benefits, such as driver’s licenses, work permits, and social security numbers.
- Deportation defense: An immigrant at risk of deportation may appear before a judge in immigration court to contest removal from the U.S. A lawyer can guide them through the process and help them understand their rights.
- Diplomatic visa: Diplomats or other government officials planning on engaging in official business or activities in the U.S. must obtain a visa.
- Family-based immigration: A U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident can sponsor a foreign national family member, including a spouse, child, parent, or sibling, to allow them to live in the country permanently.
- Fiancé(e) visa: A U.S. citizen wishing to marry their foreign national fiancé(e) in this country can petition for a visa for them. The couple must have a bona fide relationship and plan on getting married within 90 days of receiving the visa.
- Green cards/permanent residency: Foreign nationals seeking to permanently live and work in the U.S. can apply for a Green Card.
- Immigrant and non-immigrant visas: A person can seek an immigrant visa if they want to permanently live and work in the U.S. and are sponsored by a relative or employer. A non-immigrant visa is for those planning a temporary stay in the U.S., such as for vacation, work, or medical treatment.
- PERM Labor Certification: A business planning on hiring a foreign national must first obtain a permanent labor certification. Once it is received, the company can submit a petition to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services to employ the worker.
- Victims of crimes (U-visa): The U-visa is for immigrants who were victims of crimes committed in the U.S. or violated U.S. laws. The individual must have suffered substantial mental or physical abuse and have information to assist law enforcement officials with investigating and prosecuting the person who committed the offense.
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA): The VAWA provides a way for foreign-born spouses and children of a U.S. citizen who has abused them to self-petition for immigration status without their abuser knowing.
Call Our Skilled Immigration Attorney Today!
If you need an immigration lawyer in Garden Grove, please do not hesitate to contact us. Get in touch with Attorney Yekrangi to learn how he can help with your case. Our experienced lawyer can zealously advocate on your behalf, whether you need help with investments, employment, family, or criminal cases. We can practice in all immigration courts in the United States. Learn about our respected attorney, and allow him to address your questions and concerns during your consultation.