Yekrangi & Associates is Open! We are now conducting in person, telephone, and video consultations. Please do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions!

We have been in your shoes. When you're ready to talk, we're here to listen.

Orange Family Immigration Attorneys

Knowledgeable Professionals to Help with Family-Based Visas

Immigrating to the United States is an opportunity for an exciting adventure, though leaving family behind to do so is bittersweet. Luckily, the United States provides its citizens and permanent residents with the ability to petition for immigrant visas for their family in other countries to join them here.

If you have family abroad who are looking to join you in enjoying an American life, contact our family immigration lawyers. We’re fluent in all immigration procedures and can help you find and apply for the proper visas as easily and efficiently as possible.

Orange citizens and permanent residents petitioning for family-based immigrant visas should contact Yekrangi & Associates today.

Relatives of U.S. Citizens Eligible for Family-Based Immigration

While both U.S. permanent residents and citizens can petition for relatives to come to the country, more priority and opportunities are given to citizens and their families. A citizen’s relative may become a permanent resident, or green card holder, if they are:

  • A spouse
  • A child of any age and marital status
  • Parents, if the petitioning U.S. citizen is 21 or older
  • Siblings, if the petitioning U.S. citizen is 21 or older

Our attorneys will listen to your particular case and help you create an immigration plan based on the family you’re petitioning for.

Visas for Foreign Partners and Children

Our Orange family immigration attorneys can help American citizens with family they marry into as well. A citizen’s fiancé(e) and children or stepchildren may come over on the following K visas:

  • K-1 visas are for a citizen’s fiancé(e) to come to the United States to marry within 90 days
  • K-2 visas are for children of K-1 visa holders
  • K-3 visas are for a citizen’s husband or wife
  • K-4 visas are for children of K-3 visa holders

After coming to the United States on a K visa, spouses and children can file Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status to start the process of obtaining a green card and become a legal permanent resident.

Whatever your situation and goals are, Yekrangi & Associates will help you create a plan to work towards achieving the future you’re dreaming of.

Yekrangi & Associates family immigration lawyers can help with all visa filings in Orange. Call us today for assistance with your case: (949) 478-4963.

Former Clients Share Their Experience

We've Helped Countless Client Achieve the Results They Needed
  • “He cares about his clients and he is really honest and responsive.”

    Amir M.
  • “Best lawyer ever!!”

  • “Ashkan has a passion for helping people!”

    J. S.
  • “Ashkan guided us through the process every step of the way.”

    Earl P.
  • “Throughout the entire process, Mr. Yekrangi exhibited professionalism and meticulousness. He is very responsive and puts in every effort to address his client's concerns.”

    Zahra N.
  • “He is very knowledgeable in his work.”

    Yasamin S.
  • “Great people to work with”

    Sami A.
  • “I recommend Ashkan to all my closest friends and relatives.”

    Dan R.
  • “You really helped my family.”

    Jeff M.
  • “Took me to the finish line.”

    Former Client
  • “Great immigration lawyer.”

  • “Fantastic Attorney!”

    Shirin R.
  • “Highly recommended!!”

    Alex S.
  • “It was a pleasure to work with him.”

    Faizan H.
  • “Ashkan can exceed your expectations!”

    Neli L.

Contact Us

Let's Get Started on Your Case Together.
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.