Yekrangi & Associates is Open! We are now conducting in person, telephone, and video consultations. Please do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions!

Long Beach Family-Based Immigration When you're ready to talk, we're here to listen.

Long Beach Family-Based Immigration Lawyers

Professional Visa Help to Reunite Families in the United States

Yekrangi & Associates understands the importance and value of having family nearby. Immigrating to the United States can be lonely, but, luckily, the United States allows citizens and permanent residents to petition for family members abroad to come to the United States and obtain a green card. We’re dedicated to reuniting families quickly and easily by applying our professional knowledge and years of experience to your case to help streamline the visa application process.

Contact Yekrangi & Associates’ Long Beach family immigration attorneys for help bringing your family to the United States.

Which Family Members Can I Welcome to the United States?

U.S. citizens who have realized their American dream have the opportunity to share it with their family back home. Citizens who are at least 21 years old may petition to bring their siblings and parents to the country. Unfortunately, permanent residents (green card holders) may not petition for their siblings’ or parents’ entry.

Citizens may also petition for children, grandchildren, and children-in-law. Permanent residents may petition only for their unmarried children and grandchildren.

How Can I Bring My Spouse to the United States?

U.S. citizens may bring their spouse to the United States by filing Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative. If the citizen’s spouse is outside of the United States, the pair will wait for approval of the form and receive further instructions on how to proceed from the consulate or embassy. If the couple is currently legally residing in the country, they will file Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status alongside the I-130 application.

Permanent residents may also welcome their spouses to the United States by filing Form I-130. The only difference in the process is for spouses already in the United States. Spouses of green card holders already living in the country must wait for a visa number to become available before applying to adjust status with Form I-485.

Whatever your citizenship or family situation is, our attorneys will offer an attentive ear and provide professional help to start working towards your American family dream.

Our Long Beach family-based immigration lawyers will help you work to achieve your dreams of an American life with your family. Call us today to get started: (949) 478-4963.

Former Clients Share Their Experience

We've Helped Countless Client Achieve the Results They Needed
  • “Extremely thorough and patient.”

  • “TOP NOTCH Immigration Lawyer & most knowledgeable.”

  • “Great immigration lawyer.”

  • “He cares about his clients.”

    Michael O.
  • “You want him in your corner.”

    O. S.
  • “He knows his stuff!”

    Hoang V.
  • “Very helpful and professional.”

  • “Great people to work with”

    Sami A.
  • “Green card application”

    Thanh N. P.
  • “Ashkan gets the job done!”

    Jim S.
  • “I am so thankful for Yekrangi Associates.”

    Mickey M.
  • “hey were very professional and helpful during my journey of becoming an American.”

    Jose L.
  • “Hard working, honest, reliable.”

  • “I strongly recommend working with Ashkan.”

    Navid K.
  • “Ashkan has a passion for helping people!”

    J. S.

Contact Us

Let's Get Started on Your Case Together.
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.